IELTS INSTITUTE IN YAMUNANAGAR(JAGADHRI): IELTS is basically renowned for its INTERNATIONAL ENGLISH LANGUAGE TESTING SYSTEM. As it opens the way for an individual to study abroad. Similarly, it provides chances of more lucrative opportunities.
It strives us for quality and result oriented training. The faculty staff
provides you with an encourageable ambiance. Moreover, it helps you to acquire
effective and efficient learning. Due to its intense flexibility, it offers all
the needs which are evolved during the course.
There is a maximum of 4 dates each month. It conducts all around the world
every year. This test is beneficial for the students who pass their senior
SUBDIVISION OF IELTS: ACADEMIC and GENERAL
1.IELTS ACADEMIC: In general it involves 4 modules:
Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking. It is a paper-based exam. Usually
took place on two different days.
2.IELTS GENERAL TRAINING: It is slightly different from
academics in terms of reading and writing modules. This exam is done by those
who have to go for work permits.
WHY CHOOSE US:
1. Well Equipped Classrooms with excellent envir0onment for learning
2. Expert and well-experienced trainers
3. Our overall Average Band score is 8+. Certainly with an outstanding record
4. Best and Exclusive Study Material
5. Every week held Mock Tests. Likewise with regular practice sessions
6. It provides advance sources of visual communication. For instance the
facility of speaking in individual cabinets
7. Free Grammar Classes
8. Small Batch Size for personal attention
9. Free kit including a set of headphones and stationary at
the time of Registration
10. Tips and Tricks especially for the Readingmodule
for scoring higher Bands
Batch Timings :
Regular Day(9 am to 1 pm).Moreover with Evening and Weekend
Batch options. It basically offers special classes. Along with interesting and
AVAILABILITY OF RE JOINER FACILITY:
If any candidate does not clears his/her exam for the first time. A
different batch is provided. It also offers a discount on the total fee.
A fresher student fee is reasonable. Meanwhile, it involves a 3-month
course. Each month student is kept into the different batch. For example AMR
batch, PMR batch, and EXAM batch.
VISA CONSULTANCY AND FILING FACILITY:
The head of the branch provides you the information related to the
university or country you are planning. Most importantly it offers funding
facilities. Only for the countries which require a higher amount. For example
NEWZEALAND and AUSTRALIA.
WHY OR INSTITUTE IS BEST FROM OTHERS?
1)State-of-the-art infrastructure for imparting high-quality education to
ensure your success is impressive.
2)Comprehensive Study Material with simplified content and examples.
3)Flexible Class Timings that suit the requirements of both students and
4)Audio Recording Aids enabling an individual enhancing their Listening
5)Doubt Clearing Sessions providing the candidate with feedback on his
weaknesses and measures to overcome them.
6)Topic and Mock that provide the candidate to evaluate their preparation.
Likewise standard answers and relevant discussions.
DESCRIPTION OF ALL 4 MODULES:
1) Listening: The number of Questions is 40. Time Allotted:30 minutes. A candidate will listen to four recordings of native English speakers and is expects to answer the questions. Moreover, the format of each of the four recordings is as follows: Recording 1 – A conversation between two individuals set in a backdrop of our day to day social interactions. Recording 2 – A monologue set in an everyday social context. Recording 3 – the conversation up to four people. Recording 4 – a speech on an academic subject.For example a university lecture.
2) Reading: It consists of 40 questions. Designed to test a
wide range of reading skills. These include reading for gist, main ideas,
detail, skimming, understanding the logical argument and recognizing writer’s
opinions, attitudes and purpose.
3) Speaking: Variable Time:10-15 minutes. This component assesses your use of spoken English. Every test record. Part 1 – the examiner will ask you general questions about yourself and a range of familiar topics, such as home, family, work, studies, and interests. It lasts between four and five minutes. Part 2 – you will be given a card that asks you to talk about a particular topic. You will have one minute to prepare before speaking for up to two minutes. Part 3 – you will be asking further questions. These will give you the opportunity to discuss more abstract ideas and issues.
4) Writing: Total Time is 60 Minutes. There are two tasks.
Task 1 – it present in a graph, table, chart or diagram and ask to describe,
summarise or explain the information in your own words. Task 2 – you will be
asked to write an essay in response to a point of view, argument or problem.
Responses to both tasks must be in a formal style.